STILLness: Meditation in the Galleries
- This event has passed.
Join us each month to clear your mind and refresh your spirit with guided meditation sessions led by experienced meditation practitioners. All are welcome; no prior experience with meditation is required. Presented in collaboration with the Zen Center of Denver and the Shambhala Meditation Center of Denver.
Seated meditation begins at 9 am followed by walking mediation and a second seated meditation at 9:30 am. Doors open at 8:45.
Free; Registration required
Our goal is to create a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, so we ask that you abide by the following rules of etiquette:
- Wear soft-soled shoes or bring slipper socks. Bare feet are not allowed.
- Chairs are provided but if you’d like to sit on the floor you may bring a meditation cushion.
- Turn off electronic devices.
- Don’t wear strong perfumes.
- Maintain a safe distance from the artwork; about 36 inches.
- Please don’t bring food and drink into the galleries.