Friends of Clyfford Still (FoCS) is a membership support group that seeks to introduce Clyfford Still to the Denver community and to cultivate fans to help sustain the vitality of the Museum.
We’re a social group of culture-lovers who want to support the Clyfford Still Museum and its part in making Denver’s art scene the talk of the most respected art publications and social media. Join us for beers with Governor Hickenlooper, tours of private art collections, and wine gatherings before big events. Current FoCS events are listed here.
You must be a Clyfford Still Museum member to join this group and at least 21 years of age. The annual membership fee is $50.00 per person.
Benefits of FoCS
- Invitations to private social gatherings and events related to the art, life, and times of Still
- Exclusive access to exhibitions and events
- FREE general admission to the Museum for one year
- Personalized membership card
- Discounted admission to programs and events
- 10% percent discount in Museum shop
- Regular e-communication about events, programs, lectures
- Subscription to our members magazine Words on Paper
For more information on Friends of Clyfford Still, please call 720-354-4871 or email email@example.com.
Friends of Clyfford Still Steering Committee
Mark Gregory, Co-Chair
Jennifer Miklosi, Co-Chair
Judy Schiff, Clyfford Still Museum Board Member