Thank you for your interest in inStill!
Please understand that submitting this request form is not a confirmation of your reservation. Upon receipt of your inStill Request form, a Museum representative will contact you to arrange your visit. If you are seeking bus funding, we will notify you if you qualify.
The Museum will make every effort to respond to your request as soon as possible. Please allow at least one week from the date of submission for processing.
To ensure the success of your visit:
- Go over gallery norms with your class;
- Download and review the inStill Teacher Resources Packet (PDF);
- Ask chaperones attend without other children/students;
- Provide a copy of our Chaperone Expectations and Responsibilities (PDF) to each of your chaperones;
- If you are running late, give us a call at 720-354-4877.
For questions, email or call 720-354-4877.