In alignment with public health recommendations, the Clyfford Still Museum is taking measures to provide a safe environment for all and prevent community spread of COVID-19. We have implemented cleaning and disinfecting protocols and safety protocols, including the following:
- All staff members are trained in proper personal hygiene and effective workplace cleaning and disinfecting.
- Facilities staff are active whenever the Museum is open to the public to perform more frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfecting, focusing on high-touch surfaces.
- Disinfectants approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19 are used.
- An adequate supply of face coverings (masks), disinfectant wipes, disinfecting soap, gloves, and hand sanitizer is maintained at all times.
- Where possible, merchandise is pre-packaged.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection will occur if a person confirmed with COVID-19 has been identified as present in the Museum.
- The Museum continuously monitors information from national, state and local agencies and organizations, including: the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.