Each person must help create a safe environment for all of our visitors and staff. We’re delighted to have you join us at the Clyfford Still Museum! To help ensure that the artwork will last for generations to come, here are a few things to know during your visit.
We’re delighted to have you join us at the Clyfford Still Museum! Here are a few things to know during your visit.
- Please stay at least three feet away from the artwork to help ensure that it will last for generations to come. If you are visiting with children, watch the bilingual Art Protector video to learn how to keep the art safe.
- For the safety of the artwork, the Museum does not allow food and beverages inside the building. Please stow all snacks and drinks, including water bottles, during your visit.
- This is a photo-friendly museum! Take photos and videos for personal, non-commercial use on mobile devices and cameras. Share on social media and tag us! The Museum does not allow flashes, tripods/monopods, selfie sticks, and large video recording devices. For more information, please review our photography policy and if you are using a professional photographer (for engagement photos, family photos, graduation photos, etc.), please apply for a Photo/Video Pass.
- If you are a member of the media and want to take photos using additional photography equipment, please email email@example.com.
- If you are a commercial photographer looking to do a professional photo/video shoot (for catalogs, fashion shoots, etc.), these are taken on a case-by-case basis, please fill out our commercial photography application.
- Enjoy the art that surrounds you and allow others to do the same. Please silence your cell phones and devices when you enter the Museum and step outside to have phone conversations. Please do not disrupt other guests when using the audio guide. Listen at an appropriate volume or use headphones or earbuds.
- Shirt, bottoms, and shoes are required inside the Museum.
- Please use the coat rack or free lockers on the main level. Guests may take purses, handbags, and backpacks into the galleries. Suitcases, large messenger bags, and umbrellas must be checked in one of our token-operated lockers. The visitor desk will provide tokens to visitors.
- The Museum welcomes strollers in the galleries. A museum stroller is available on request.
- Caregivers may breastfeed or bottle feed throughout the building, including in the galleries. Bottles should remain under the control of an adult in the gallery spaces. Sippy cups and solid food are not permitted.
- The Museum allows sketching in the galleries with notebooks and using pencils only. Easels are not permitted.
- Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, is not permitted anywhere in the Museum including outside on the terraces or near the Museum entrance.
- The Museum operates closed circuit video monitoring for the safety of the art and the public.
- Please purchase your tickets online before your visit.
- Visit the Museum Shop for a memento of your visit. Your purchases support the Museum!