We are committed to tackling the global climate crisis at the Clyfford Still Museum. We will strengthen and nurture a sustainability mindset within all departments and aspects of the Museum’s operations, including but not limited to exhibitions, programs, conservation, retail, and facilities. Sustainability has become and continues to be a central guide for our investments in our physical plant, operations, and staff at the Museum.
CSM pursues sustainability as part of our commitment to creating and promoting equity. We hold open a space for our community to respond to our environmental reality—in solidarity, in grief, and/or in resilient action. In order to engage in meaningful collaboration, we seek to build relationships of open reciprocity with communities historically marginalized in Denver and beyond. Through these relationships, we identify new ways to use our space to promote equity and sustainability.
Green Visitor Pledge
Join the Museum in our continuing work tackling the global climate crisis by taking our green visitor pledge.
I commit to lowering my environmental impact by:
- Using a reusable water bottle.
- Using an environmentally friendly form of transportation to visit the Museum.
- Powering down at home before visiting the Museum.
- Sorting waste into appropriate bins, either trash or recycling.
- Downloading the Museum’s free digital companion guide on the Bloomberg Connects app.