The Center’s first program, “Clyfford Still: The View From The 21st Century,” in October 2013 at Sotheby’s in New York City, featured presentations from distinguished scholars with expertise surrounding the artist as well as a roundtable discussion with all participants.
- Dore Ashton, author, art critic, and Professor of Art History, Cooper Union, Clyfford Still—And So On
- Dr. Henry Adams, Professor of American Art, Case Western Reserve University, The Land, Still, and Regionalism
- Dr. Richard Shiff, Professor of Art, Effie Marie Cain Regents Chair in Art, and the director, Center for the Study of Modernism, The University of Texas at Austin, Still’s Marks
- Dr. Kent Minturn, Director of MA in Modern Art: Critical and Curatorial Studies (MODA), Columbia University, Clyfford Still at the California School of Fine Arts
- Carter Ratcliff, Contributing Editor at Art in America, author, and art critic, Claustrophobic Sublime
- James Squires, Senior Conservator, Clyfford Still Museum, The State of Still: Clyfford Still Conservation
- Dr. David Anfam, Senior Consulting Curator, Clyfford Still Museum, Still Redux