The Clyfford Still Museum offers a variety of discounts and monthly SCFD Free Days, and children ages 17 and under are always free. Plan your visit today!
If you require assistance securing tickets that utilize any of the offers described below, please contact the Clyfford Still Museum at 720-354-4880. In addition, tickets utilizing one of the following discounts or promotions must be secured/redeemed over the phone or in person at the visitor experience desk in the Museum lobby: Mile High Culture Pass, Denver Passport, Library Passes, V.I.P. Golden Tickets, and CSM Guest Passes. If you are a member of the media, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request press passes.
If you qualify for one of these discounts, please enter the promotion code during your ticket purchase.
We highly encourage you to reserve your SCFD Free Day tickets in advance and we’re currently booking tickets for the Thursday, October 5 SCFD Free Day.
SCFD Free Days
In appreciation of the citizens who support the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD), and in the spirit of community engagement, the Clyfford Still Museum offers free admission on select days throughout the year. Learn more about SCFD Free Days. Online registration for free tickets will be open one week before each SCFD Free Day.
Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM)
The Museum is part of a larger national and international community of museums that invites visitors to experience art during their travels through the benefit of reciprocal membership. Learn more about ROAM.
Use discount code ROAM during online checkout. Proof of membership is required at check-in by showing a valid membership card and matching photo identification.
Museums for All and Explorer Pass
CSM participates in the national Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) program Museums for All (locally known as the Explorer Pass), which provides drastically reduced Museum admission to people who receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits. Anyone who presents a valid EBT (Electronic Benefits card) at the Museum visitor information desk is eligible for $1 general Museum admission plus up to three additional adults (4 adults = $4). Children ages 17 and under are always free. The Clyfford Still Museum also welcomes patrons with EBT cards from other states to participate in Museums for All.
Select the Explorer Pass/Museums for All price type during online checkout. Proof of participation is required at check-in by showing a valid EBT card and matching photo identification.
Other Complimentary Admissions
- Staff from other museums – Staff and interns from other museums may receive free admission for two with valid staff identification. Use discount code OtherMuseumStaff during online checkout. Proof of employment is required at check-in by showing a valid ID badge and matching photo identification.
- American Association of Museums (AAM) – AAM members receive free admission for two. Use discount code AAMmembers during online checkout. Proof of membership is required at check-in by showing a valid AAM membership card and matching photo identification.
- International Council of Museums (ICOM) – ICOM members receive free admission for two. Use discount code ICOM*cardholder during online checkout. Proof of membership is required at check-in by showing a valid ICOM membership card and matching photo identification.
Aides and Caregivers
Aides and caregivers who accompany visitors with disabilities receive free admission. Available in-person only, not available online.
Active and Retired Military Personnel
The Clyfford Still Museum is proud to be a Blue Star Museum! The Museum offers $6 admission to retired and active military personnel who have served or are serving in the United States Military – Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard as well as Active Duty and Reservists, National Guards (regardless of status), U.S. Public Health Commissioned Corps, NOAA Commissioned Corps, and up to five accompanying family members.
Select the military price type during online checkout. Proof of affiliation is required at the Museum during check-in.
Five by Five Program
The Denver Office of Children’s Affairs’ Five by Five Program is designed to offer families of Early Head Start (ages 0-3) and Denver Great Kids Head Start (ages 3-5) year-round access and educational opportunities at Denver’s cultural venues at no cost.
Five by Five participants can visit the Clyfford Still Museum for free and bring a total of 7 people with them (including the enrolled student). The student must be present and accompanied by an adult at all times.
Participants use the fivebyfive app at denvergov.org/myfivebyfive to scan the QR code for your free visit! For programs that require advance registration, Five by Five participants can use the discount code 5×5 during checkout to register online and scan the QR code when they arrive at the Museum for the program.
The Clyfford Still Museum has partnered with the Denver Public Library, Arapahoe Library District, and Poudre River Library to offer library cardholders no-cost admission to CSM. For each of these programs, admission is valid for two adults per pass and up to seven children/youth. Children and youth 17 and under are always free but require a ticket at the Museum. For CSM programs that require advanced reservations (cost included with admission), use your library promo code during the online event registration checkout process.
- Denver Public Library – Museum and Cultural Pass Program: Reserve a library museum pass for the day of your visit. After booking your library pass, reserve your tickets online on CSM’s ticketing site and use promo code DenverLibrary2023 during checkout. This program will begin on March 31, 2023.
- Arapahoe Library District – Exploration Pass Program: Reserve a library Exploration Pass for the day of your visit. After booking your pass, reserve your tickets online on CSM’s ticketing site and use promo code ArapahoeCo2023 during checkout.
- Poudre River Library District Curiosity Pass Program: Reserve a library Curiosity Pass for the day of your visit. After booking your pass, reserve your tickets online on CSM’s ticketing site and use promo code PoudreRiver2023 during checkout.
MY Denver Card
All youth 17 and under receive free admission at the Museum. One adult accompanying a MY Denver Cardholders will also receive free general admission during all weekends and throughout winter, spring, and summer school breaks. Use discount code MyDenverCard during online checkout. Members must show the appropriate ID at the visitors desk to gain admission.